Flash Development and Motion Graphics Portfolio
Motion Graphics/Video Editing
- Demo Reel
- Hulu Commercial for Vittana- Requested to make a typography video for Vittana. Premiered on Hulu in March 2010. (Screencap of the video playing on Hulu)
- Bohemian Matrix- a music video that merges Bohemian Rhapsody with the Matrix. (YouTube, and an iPod/iTunes version- produced in Adobe Premiere)
- CNN.com Hyundai Takeover Ad Animation- an animation later converted to Flash video for an ad on CNN.com (After Effects)
- Move You and Shake You- typography project (After Effects)
- Freedom To Rock- typography project (After Effects)
- Special Presentation- recreation of the CBS Special Presentation bumper from the 1970s (After Effects)
- Five-Second Pong*- A submission for the “Five Second Video” Project for GreyScaleGorilla.com
- Twin Towers Alliance Tribute Montage (YouTube- produced in After Effects)
- Pong Gone Wrong- a motion graphics exercise (YouTube- produced with Adobe Premiere)
- A Hollandaise Message- a holiday video message to friends and family. (YouTube- produced with Adobe Premiere)
- Dusty Harp At The Diner- Dusty is asked a few questions about music.
- Dusty Harp Before The Show- Dusty discusses his musical influences before a performance at a show.
- Dusty Harp After The Show - Dusty is approached to do another spot for the show. He’s not pleased.
- Dusty Harp At The Restaurant- Dusty is awaiting his date when being approached again for another spot.
- Dusty Harp At The Dressing Room- Dusty learns on-camera that the show has been extended to the end of the year.
- Dusty Harp At The Lawyer’s Office- Dusty seeks legal action over the extension of the show. A compromise is reached.
*- Five-Second Pong is a recreation of the first 5 seconds of Pong Gone Wrong- created from scratch and with better video filters to create the TV screen effect
Kunoichi (Flash AS3 development)
- G.I. JOE Special Mission Game
Adapted a series of AS2-coded games into AS3, built overall shell for video/game display, maintained scores between games to provide final score at end, editing and coded sound into the games, and implemented dynamic loading of content to keep the initial load down to a minimum
- Wendys “Spice Up Your Snowboard” Snowboard Design Maker
Built from scratch- implemented tools for drawing, stamping icons, changing the background or foreground patterns, or uploading custom backgrounds- on top of downloading the image as a graphics file on the user’s computer)