Flash Development and Motion Graphics Portfolio
Jackbox Games (formerly Jellyvision Games)
YOU DON’T KNOW JACK
Coded the Dis-Or-Dat and Gibberish Question Modes
Kunoichi (Flash AS3 development)
- G.I. JOE Special Mission Game
Adapted a series of AS2-coded games into AS3, built overall shell for video/game display, maintained scores between games to provide final score at end, editing and coded sound into the games, and implemented dynamic loading of content to keep the initial load down to a minimum
- Wendys “Spice Up Your Snowboard” Snowboard Design Maker
Built from scratch- implemented tools for drawing, stamping icons, changing the background or foreground patterns, or uploading custom backgrounds- on top of downloading the image as a graphics file on the user’s computer)
Ogilvy and Mather: BP Rich Media Ads (Flash Animation and Development)
- 300×600 BP Diorama Ad
- 300×250 BP Carousel Ad
- 160×600 BP Satellite Ad
- Code Samples (RTF format): Diorama Code | Carousel Code
PointRoll: ActionScript and PointRoll Code
Various: Front End Design/ActionScript
Twin Towers Alliance Flash Intro
Web and Graphic Design
Twin Towers Alliance (HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress | Photoshop, Illustrator)
Motion Graphics/Video Editing
- Dusty Harp Videos- a series of videos/advertisements performed by me and my brother, Alif.
- Dusty Harp At The Diner- Dusty is asked a few questions about music.
- Dusty Harp Before The Show- Dusty discusses his musical influences before a performance at a show.
- Dusty Harp After The Show - Dusty is approached to do another spot for the show. He’s not pleased.
- Dusty Harp At The Restaurant- Dusty is awaiting his date when being approached again for another spot.
- Dusty Harp At The Dressing Room- Dusty learns on-camera that the show has been extended to the end of the year.
- Dusty Harp At The Lawyer’s Office- Dusty seeks legal action over the extension of the show. A compromise is reached.
*- Five-Second Pong is a recreation of the first 5 seconds of Pong Gone Wrong- created from scratch and with better video filters to create the TV screen effect